Pre-register to attend the 2016 LDS Aaronic Priesthood Encampment now!
Merit Badge Counselors Needed – Volunteer now!
Adult Leader Trainers Needed – Volunteer now!
See Updated High Adventure Track Details Here!
When: Saturday, June 18, 2016 – Saturday, June 25, 2016
check-in 1pm to 2pm, Check-out 9am
Where: Bert Adams Scout Reservation, Covington, Georgia
Who: Young men ages 12 to 18 across eleven Georgia stakes. All youth and adults attending must be registered with BSA.
Age Requirement: All young men must be 12 years old by June 17, 2016 to participate
Ages 12-14: cost $265; focus on merit badges and scout advancement with access to regular camp activities. Includes t-shirt and patch.
Ages 15-18: Three high adventure tracks available. Track A’s cost is included in the regular camp fee of $265. Tracks B and C are an additional $95.
Adult leaders: cost $150 per adult. Merit Badge counselors and medical staff attend at no cost.
Payment due dates:
- September 15, 2015 $250 reservation fee per Troop – contact your stake leaders to make sure this is submitted correctly.
- November 1, 2015: $10 per young man
- January 15, 2016: $110 per young man; if $10 was paid in November, an additional $100 is due.
- May 1, 2016: additional $100 per young man and $75 per adult.
- June 1, 2016: all remaining fees due.